I'm not at my "real" job. It's the weekend!!! I am working though. No I didn't take a nap today. Felt like it just never got up the ambition to actually do it. anyway i'm here, sorry about the lack of cap letters i'm a lazy typist, working my internet thingies, that business to those in Rio Linda, he he, and thought i would post an update.
Today has been my most productive and profitable day to date. So far it is shaping up to be a good year on the internet for me. I have always been somewhat of an internet entrepreneur, but this year is off to a rousing start and it appears as though this could finally be the year for me. Not getting my hopes up just being optimistic. Let me give you a few tips for being productive on the internet. I have another blog devoted to making money blogging and I will post these tips there also.
Cman's Money Page
Okay here are the tips for making money blogging on the internet.
1.Sign up with BidVertiser. it has a really good program.
2. Sign up with adsense.
3. make your niche, at least your first or main one, something of interest to you personally
4. regularly update the site with posts, links to relevant content, and rss feeds relating to the niche. this will give people a reason to return and help create a sustainable traffic level
5. visit other blogs related to yours and post comments with links back to your site. contact the author and let them know you are linking to their site and ask for them to return the favor. do this early and often as this will help drive traffic to your site and up your standing in the search engines.
6. add affiliate advertising in addition to your adsense advertising.
Traffic Payouts - Promote the #1 converting work-at-home product
7. market your site via myspace. you will need to join some groups and forums and then post topics and bulletins. find people in these groups and forums and add them as friends. add as many friends as possible. once you begin to build a network you can start posting bulletins to market your site.
8. remain dedicated. it will take a lot of work in the beginning. set aside a set amount of time each day to devote to your ventures.